Many members of City Council also represent the City on a number of committees and boards outside of the City of Medicine Hat City operations. These committees and boards and their Council Representatives are outlined below.
- Alderman Responsible for Civic Functions - Alderman Jeremy Thompson
- Canadian Badlands - Mayor Norm Boucher and Alderman John Hamill
- Chamber of Commerce - Alderman Phil Turnbull
- City Center Development Agency (CCDA) - Alderman Robert Dumanowski
- Cypress View Foundation - Alderman John Hamill and Alderman Phil Turnbull
- Economic Development Alliance of Southeast Alberta - Alderman Wayne Craven
- Friends of Medalta Society - Alderman Robert Dumanowski
- Medicine Hat Community Housing Society - Alderman Les Pearson
- Medicine Hat Exhibition and Stampede - Mayor Norm Boucher
- Palliser Economic Partnership - Alderman Phil Turnbull
- Shortgrass Library System - Alderman Les Pearson
- Tourism Medicine Hat Committee - Alderman Les Pearson
Please contact the Council Representative if you want to find out more about these various committees and boards, and how they impact the City of Medicine Hat.