The Business Support Office reports to the Commissioner of Development & Infrastructure and works as a key point of contact for new and existing business and industry when dealing with the City of Medicine Hat. The Business Support Office ensures relevant economic information is available to assist business and industry as well as supports and monitors the City’s (taxpayer) investments in external economic development service providers.
The main function of this office is to help make Medicine Hat a Great place for business. The City wants to facilitate healthy and meaningful two-way communication and understanding between the Corporation of the City of Medicine Hat and the local business community. To achieve this, the City will:
- Maintain close contact with the business community
- Understand City operations, processes and practices
- Work towards streamlining City processes/services affecting business
- Facilitate communication between the City and the business community
- Prepare and distributing information relevant to business
- Use technology to help the City be more accessible to business
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with local and regional economic development agencies
Invest Medicine Hat - WE'VE MOVED!
102-556 4th Street SE
Medicine Hat, Alberta
General Inquiries: 403.529.8148
Fax Line: 403.502.8055