ALL ATHLETES, COACHES AND SPECTATORS SHALL:
- Represent your Region as a Good Will Ambassador with dignity, personal integrity and within the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times both in and out of competition.
- Show Respect for:
- The members of your own team and of the entire contingent representing your region;
- The members of all teams competing from other regions;
- The rules and standards set down by the Provincial Sport Association, the host community and the Southern Alberta Recreation Association;
- The officials’ decisions;
- The people of the host community, including staff, volunteers, spectators, local business personnel etc.
- No alcohol or illegal drug substances shall be consumed by athletes or coaches during competition.
IN ADDITION, ALL COACHES, PARENTS & SPECTATORS SHALL:
- Set a positive example for their athletes by compliance with all policies, rules and standards of conduct.
- Act in the best interest of the athletes, avoiding all unsafe and unacceptable circumstances and seeking advice of appropriate medical personnel before deciding if an injured athlete is to resume competition.
- Supervise and be responsible for the conduct of their athletes at all times during the Southern Alberta Summer Games.